Pursuant to Governor Newsom’s Executive Order N-29-20 and the County of San Luis Obispo Emergency Services Director’s “Shelter at Home” Order, the Board of Directors, APCD staff and public may participate in all meetings until further notice via teleconference and/or electronically. The APCD’s office and the SLO County Board of Supervisors Chambers will NOT be open for accessing meetings.
Public Participation. This meeting will be conducted using Zoom software, which requires a name/email to be entered prior to accessing the meeting. This is not a District requirement for participation. Public participants are welcome to use an anonymous name/email if preferred. The meeting can be accessed as follows:
- Submit written comments via email at email@example.com. Comments must be received by 1:00 p.m. the day before each meeting.
- Any materials intended to be provided to the APCD Board Meeting and added to the meeting's administrative record need to be received by the Clerk of the Board by 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 9, 2021
- Via teleconference by phone at +1-669-900-6833 and enter the designated Meeting ID that is provided on the meeting agenda.
- Via teleconference electronically via Zoom https://zoom.us/j/92344486965
- Via Youtube Livestream https://youtu.be/87FmUl7-7Aw
Click here for more information regarding public participation for the APCD Board Meeting Remote meetings.
To see all of the upcoming information & agendas for the APCD Board Meetings, click here.
When the agenda is available, it will be posted to the website, click here.